A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- West Jersey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Cohen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Robert Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cohen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Primary Care Doctors.