A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Harris practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harris practices Family Medicine near Wellford, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC.
See Wellford Family Physicians.