A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Carondelet St Joseph Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.