A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Carondelet St Joseph Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.