A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sussman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sussman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sussman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sussman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Sussman practice?
Dr. Robert Sussman practices Psychiatry near Rye, NY.
See Rye Psychiatrists.