A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sussman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sussman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sussman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Sussman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Robert Sussman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sussman practices Psychiatry near Rye, NY.
See Rye Psychiatrists.