A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bachoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bachoo is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachoo graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bachoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Manjit Bachoo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bachoo practice?
- Dr. Robert Bachoo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bachoo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.