A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bachoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bachoo is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bachoo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Bachoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachoo graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bachoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Manjit Bachoo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bachoo practice?
- Dr. Robert Bachoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bachoo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.