A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bademian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bademian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bademian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bademian graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bademian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Bademian MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bademian practice?
- Dr. Robert Bademian has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bademian practices Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists.