A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baklajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Baklajian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baklajian
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baklajian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baklajian, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baklajian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baklajian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Baklajian MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Baklajian practice?
- Dr. Robert Baklajian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Baklajian practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Midland Park, NJ.
See Teaneck Cardiologists.