Dr. Robert Lynn Barricks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barricks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barricks graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barricks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barricks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Barricks practice?
Dr. Robert Barricks practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians, Phoenix General Practitioners, and Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.