A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Battista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Battista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Battista, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Meniere's Disease
- Meniere`s Disease
- Mnire`s Disease
- Neurotology HearingNerve Conduction
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Battista graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Battista has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrew Battista MD and FACS is a male Otologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurotology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Battista practice?
- Dr. Robert Battista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Battista practices Neurotology and Otology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.