Learn more about Dr. Robert Battista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Battista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Battista, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Battista graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Battista has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrew Battista FACS and MD is a male Otologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Battista practice?
- Dr. Robert Battista has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Battista practices Otology and Neurotology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.