A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baumhefner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Baumhefner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baumhefner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumhefner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Baumhefner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Walter Baumhefner MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Baumhefner practice?
- Dr. Robert Baumhefner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Baumhefner practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.