A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beavis graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Coleson Beavis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Beavis practice?
- Dr. Robert Beavis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beavis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.