Dr. Robert Beim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Beim?

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr. Beim is the best Doc! Caring and really takes the time with you.

Best doctor ever

Posted on April 29th, 2011

Dr. Beim is the most caring, wonderful doctor I know. He takes his time with you, has the most fabulous, comforting bedside manner I've ever seen. I have recommended several friends to him who have in turn recommended others.

Wonderful doctor.

Posted on December 15th, 2010

Best OB-GYN, hands-down. Caring, takes time to answer questions, and respects patient's wishes. I highly recommend Dr. Beim to anyone considering an OB-GYN in the central NJ area.

Posted on November 29th, 2010

He was not my OB/GYN but delivered my first baby. I went the natural, unmedicated route for labor and delivery and he was FABULOUS. The following days in the hospital also took the time to come check on my husband and I.

Dedicated, caring, knowledgeable!

Posted on October 19th, 2010

I could not have asked for a better doctor to care for me during my pregnancy. When you have an appt. you will feel as if you are the only patient there and no one else matters. He gives you a lot of attention and answers all of your questions. You will never feel rushed. He is also very knowledgeable and know the data and studies inside out. Bedside manner is so impt to me when choosing a doctor especially during such an impt. time in your life where you may feel scared or worried. Know you are in the best hands! I will hand down go to see Dr. Beim for my next pregnancy.

Best in OB/GYN and patient care

Posted on April 21st, 2009

He is the best doctor I have ever seen for my ob/gyn. The very first meeting we had with him, we were convinced we are not going anywhere else to deliver our baby. He is extremely knowledgeable, listens to our concerns (very important to me :) , answers very patiently and in detail every aspect of our queries (even if it takes an hour at times), keeps himself updated to know the pros and cons of the new technologies, keen in the health of you and your baby and has a very unique down-to-earth personality in him. In other words, If I become pregnant again, I whole-heartedly wish for him to be the one to deliver my baby. Needless to say, his staff (Donna) and Nurse Carol are people whom you can enjoy being with anytime of the day. They are always smiling and in a good mood (even if the place is crowded) which shows their dedication and love for the work they do. I truly love this place and thanks to my wonderful husband who found this doctor online.

Thorough and Caring

Posted on October 24th, 2008

Dr. Beim is a gentle and knowledgable doctor. His care is thorough and his follow up is outstanding. He is considerate of his patient's comfort and privacy.

Posted on May 8th, 2017