A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Belkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Belkin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Belkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Belkin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Belkin practice?
- Dr. Robert Belkin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Belkin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.