Learn more about Dr. Robert Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Belkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belkin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Belkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Belkin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Belkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Belkin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Belkin practice?
- Dr. Robert Belkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Belkin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.