Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Office Staff and P.A.  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2014

The P.A. That serves under Dr. Bibb is extremely rude. He speaks to you, and/or his patients as if they were poorly educated, not only in medicine, yet various facets of the world. The Office Mgr. Is extremely rude and condescending, causing one to think twice before wanting to return to that office for treatment. With the varying options available now in the Myrtle Beach area, do yourself and health issues a favor and find another derm office to be treated with respect.

|  Patient and also work in Medical Health Field  |  show details
by Hope Thomas on Apr 20th, 2014

Dr. Bibb is, who I consider to be the best dermatologist. He is thorough, professional, and cares about his patients. Personally I would have a difficult time trusting anyone else. He has diagnosed two melanomas I have had and placed me in the care of one of the best surgeons to remove them. I have atypical mole syndrome, so who I see on a regular basis is extremely important to me. Not only that he wants me well. I can tell by the way he talks to me and the patience he shows me that he is concerned about my skin and does not want to see me have a reoccurrence of such a deadly skin disease. I take his suggestions seriously because I know, without a shadow of a doubt, he is a professional who does his job well! I highly recommend him if you need to see someone for skin issues you may be having.

|  Inconsiderate Doctor  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

I made an appointment for my husband to see Dr. Bibb over two months ago. They called a week ahead to confirm. Then, TWO days before the appointment, a rude lady from his office called and said Dr. Bibb couldn't see my husband at the scheduled time and wanted to change the appointment time. My husband also has a busy work schedule and couldn't make it at the new time, so the only alternative was to wait for an appointment 4 months from now. We waited two months for nothing! We will never again be calling Dr. Bibb! What an arrogant and inconsiderate doctor.

|  Sun Bather  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

I spend a lot of time in the sun and upon noticing some questionable spots, scheduled an appointment with Dr. Bibb. I have heard from many locals that he is the best in the state. After visiting him, I agree. He is busy so I had to wait for an appointment but he is worth the wait. He was very professional, accurate, and found skin cancer that I had missed. I will only see Dr. Bibb from now on. I have also started using his skin care products, dermellage.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Anonymous on Sep 28th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I have never seen Dr. Bibb but his PA Mr. Strahle (spelling?) is WONDERFUL.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com