Dr. Robert Bibb MD Patient Reviews

3.9

August 18th, 2016
Nice Doctor....
Nice guy. Very thorough and up front. Quick but also to the point and detailed oriented. Plus he like to talk about other things like your diet and such.

January 26th, 2016
Spent very little time with me and one procedure had to be repeated, expensive and not very thorough.

November 16th, 2015
The Kings of Kickback
Saw his PA for small spot on my arm. Spent 5 minutes removing it and seemed to know what he was doing. Just got the pill for the pathology and fell out of my chair. Dr. ordered the same test 7 times. Total bill for a small rash was almost $2000. Never again will I be back!! Seems a lot of labs kick back to the Doctors. Bad news. Approach with caution

September 18th, 2015
Dr. great, but...
I like Dr. Bibb a lot. I've been seeing him for a while for various skin issues. It can be a hassle to schedule a timely appointment with him in the Conway office because he's only there once a week. He always spends a lot of time with me once I am seen, but I do always plan to wait a while when I have an appointment. His staff is okay, but the older nurse always seems like the patients are a bother to her. I forgot to take my checkout paper when I left the room and she made me feel like I was stupid as she marched it down the hallway to me. She kind of laughed when she was finished being rude, but I didn't find it funny. I just spent a lot of time and money with Dr. Bibb, and I didn't appreciate her treating me that way over a sheet of paper. Dr. Bibb is always so thorough and knowledgeable and does spend time with me when I have questions or concerns. He is quick otherwise, though.

July 10th, 2015
Dr. Bibb is like House, M.D.
After struggling for many years with "seasonal" allergies, spending money on appointments with countless specialists and medications, I finally stumbled across my health issue while at a routine skin exam with Dr. Bibb. I've always found him very chatty, and I was talking out of nervousness while he was doing the exam. After explaining my chronic "allergies" that never go away and can't be "found" with allergy testing, Dr. Bibb suggested I might be a staph carrier. He was right! I'm annoyed that I saw so many other doctors over the years, they never suggested I might be a staph carrier and continue to harbor the bacteria and causes allergy-like symptoms. I have been breathing without a runny nose, sneezing, coughing or feeling like I'm in a haze (from taking allergy medications I did NOT need) since Dr. Bibb helped me solve this mystery! I am so thankful. Just when you think a doctor isn't listening to you - trust me, Dr. Bibb is! His staff was amazing and very friendly. I did have to wait a little while for an appointment (about a month) since he is booked so far in advance, but it was worth it. I have recommended many people to Dr. Bibb and they are all just as pleased as I am.

June 23rd, 2015
First time visit to a dermatologist. The staff, from the receptionist to the doctor, seemed absolutely miserable. When the doctor was finish with the exam he and the nurse walked out of the room without giving any instructions so I got dressed and waited in the room. Approx 6 - 7 minutes later someone knocked on the door, entered and asked if I had seen the doctor. I responded, "Yes". She then said in a voice that made me feel like I had done something wrong, "Then you're done. You need to take that paper on the counter to the receptionist." Now my thought - HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!? Again the atmosphere in the office was absolutely AWFUL!

May 7th, 2015
terrific, but
I think Dr. Bibb is terrific, and I like him and trust him, and his staff is the best. But. Listening to Fox News in the waiting room is annoying, and the volume makes reading difficult. I believe that it is inappropriate to submit another person to one's political views - it is, in my opinion, proselytizing, only politically rather than religiously. I can't imagine that the doctor or his staff would find that appropriate, either, hence my comment.

December 19th, 2014
Office Staff and P.A.
The P.A. That serves under Dr. Bibb is extremely rude. He speaks to you, and/or his patients as if they were poorly educated, not only in medicine, yet various facets of the world. The Office Mgr. Is extremely rude and condescending, causing one to think twice before wanting to return to that office for treatment. With the varying options available now in the Myrtle Beach area, do yourself and health issues a favor and find another derm office to be treated with respect.

April 20th, 2014
Patient and also work in Medical Health Field
Dr. Bibb is, who I consider to be the best dermatologist. He is thorough, professional, and cares about his patients. Personally I would have a difficult time trusting anyone else. He has diagnosed two melanomas I have had and placed me in the care of one of the best surgeons to remove them. I have atypical mole syndrome, so who I see on a regular basis is extremely important to me. Not only that he wants me well. I can tell by the way he talks to me and the patience he shows me that he is concerned about my skin and does not want to see me have a reoccurrence of such a deadly skin disease. I take his suggestions seriously because I know, without a shadow of a doubt, he is a professional who does his job well! I highly recommend him if you need to see someone for skin issues you may be having.

October 23rd, 2012
Inconsiderate Doctor
I made an appointment for my husband to see Dr. Bibb over two months ago. They called a week ahead to confirm. Then, TWO days before the appointment, a rude lady from his office called and said Dr. Bibb couldn't see my husband at the scheduled time and wanted to change the appointment time. My husband also has a busy work schedule and couldn't make it at the new time, so the only alternative was to wait for an appointment 4 months from now. We waited two months for nothing! We will never again be calling Dr. Bibb! What an arrogant and inconsiderate doctor.

December 6th, 2011
Sun Bather
I spend a lot of time in the sun and upon noticing some questionable spots, scheduled an appointment with Dr. Bibb. I have heard from many locals that he is the best in the state. After visiting him, I agree. He is busy so I had to wait for an appointment but he is worth the wait. He was very professional, accurate, and found skin cancer that I had missed. I will only see Dr. Bibb from now on. I have also started using his skin care products, dermellage.

September 28th, 2010
Patient
I have never seen Dr. Bibb but his PA Mr. Strahle (spelling?) is WONDERFUL.