Dermatologists
Waccamaw Dermatology
917 Medical Cir
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
843-497-8932
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Patient and also work in Medical Health Field  |  show details
by Hope Thomas on Apr 20th, 2014

Dr. Bibb is, who I consider to be the best dermatologist. He is thorough, professional, and cares about his patients. Personally I would have a difficult time trusting anyone else. He has diagnosed two melanomas I have had and placed me in the care of one of the best surgeons to remove them. I have atypical mole syndrome, so who I see on a regular basis is extremely important to me. Not only that he wants me well. I can tell by the way he talks to me and the patience he shows me that he is concerned about my skin and does not want to see me have a reoccurrence of such a deadly skin disease. I take his suggestions seriously because I know, without a shadow of a doubt, he is a professional who does his job well! I highly recommend him if you need to see someone for skin issues you may be having.

|  Inconsiderate Doctor  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

I made an appointment for my husband to see Dr. Bibb over two months ago. They called a week ahead to confirm. Then, TWO days before the appointment, a rude lady from his office called and said Dr. Bibb couldn't see my husband at the scheduled time and wanted to change the appointment time. My husband also has a busy work schedule and couldn't make it at the new time, so the only alternative was to wait for an appointment 4 months from now. We waited two months for nothing! We will never again be calling Dr. Bibb! What an arrogant and inconsiderate doctor.

|  Sun Bather  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

I spend a lot of time in the sun and upon noticing some questionable spots, scheduled an appointment with Dr. Bibb. I have heard from many locals that he is the best in the state. After visiting him, I agree. He is busy so I had to wait for an appointment but he is worth the wait. He was very professional, accurate, and found skin cancer that I had missed. I will only see Dr. Bibb from now on. I have also started using his skin care products, dermellage.