A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Birdwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Birdwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birdwell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birdwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Birdwell, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdwell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Birdwell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rankin Birdwell FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Birdwell practice?
- Dr. Robert Birdwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Birdwell practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Internists and Beaumont Oncologists.