Learn more about Dr. Robert Blackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blackman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blackman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Blackman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Blackman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Blackman practice?
- Dr. Robert Blackman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Blackman practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.