Learn more about Dr. Robert Blackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blackman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blackman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Blackman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blackman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Blackman practice?
Dr. Robert Blackman practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.