A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bollinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bollinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollinger graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bollinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bollinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans