Learn more about Dr. Robert Bollinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bollinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollinger graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bollinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bollinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Bollinger practice?
Dr. Robert Bollinger practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Emergency Medicine, and Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors, Baltimore Emergency Physicians, and Baltimore Urologists.