A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Boyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Boyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Boyne, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyne graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boyne has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Boyne MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Boyne practice?
- Dr. Robert Boyne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Boyne practices Neurology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Neurologists.