Learn more about Dr. Robert Boyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Boyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Boyne, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyne graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boyne has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Boyne practice?
Dr. Robert Boyne practices Neurology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Neurologists.