A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Britanisky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Britanisky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Britanisky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Britanisky graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Britanisky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gregg Britanisky MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Britanisky practice?
- Dr. Robert Britanisky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Britanisky practices Urology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Union, SC.
See Spartanburg Urologists.