A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Budman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Budman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Budman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Budman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Budman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Budman practice?
- Dr. Robert Budman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Budman practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.