A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bulgarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bulgarelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulgarelli
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bulgarelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bulgarelli, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulgarelli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bulgarelli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Bulgarelli DO and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bulgarelli practice?
- Dr. Robert Bulgarelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bulgarelli practices Cardiovascular Disease near Media, PA.
See Media Cardiologists.