A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bulgarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bulgarelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bulgarelli, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulgarelli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bulgarelli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Bulgarelli DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bulgarelli practice?
- Dr. Robert Bulgarelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bulgarelli practices Cardiovascular Disease near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Media Cardiologists.