Learn more about Dr. Robert Burger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burger graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Burger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lindsay Burger MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Burger practice?
- Dr. Robert Burger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burger practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Hematologists, and Virginia Beach Oncologists.