A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burger graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Burger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lindsay Burger MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Burger practice?
- Dr. Robert Burger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burger practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Hematologists, and Virginia Beach Oncologists.