Learn more about Dr. Robert Burger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burger graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Burger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lindsay Burger MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Burger practice?
- Dr. Robert Burger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burger practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Hematologists, and Virginia Beach Oncologists.