Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Burger
Dr. Robert Burger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with other offices in Virginia Beach, VA and Norfolk, VA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Burger is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Burger has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Robert Burger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Kenneth More
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Virginia Beach, VA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Romesh Khardori
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Boon Kok
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0.01 mi21