A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Buschow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Buschow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Buschow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Buschow graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Buschow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Buschow MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Buschow practice?
- Dr. Robert Buschow has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Buschow practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.