A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Murphy, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cornelius Murphy MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Robert Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Murphy practices Plastic Surgery near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Plastic Surgeons.