A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wright is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wright, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Wright practice?
Dr. Robert Wright practices Dermatology near Thornton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Denver, CO.
See Thornton Dermatologists.