A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Caldas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Caldas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldas
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Caldas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Caldas, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldas graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Caldas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Caldas DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Caldas practice?
- Dr. Robert Caldas has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Caldas practices Family Medicine near New Bedford, MA.
See New Bedford Primary Care Doctors.