A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Caldas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Caldas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldas
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caldas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Caldas, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldas graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Caldas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Caldas DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Caldas practice?
- Dr. Robert Caldas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Caldas practices Family Medicine near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Primary Care Doctors.