A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Caldas is Excellent. Dr. Caldas has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Caldas, MD, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldas graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caldas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caldas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Caldas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Caldas practice?
Dr. Robert Caldas practices Family Medicine near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Caldas, Dr. Bobby Caldas, Dr. Robbie Caldas, Dr. Rupert Caldas