A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cerfolio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cerfolio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cerfolio, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerfolio graduated from University of Rochester . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Cerfolio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Uab Medical West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cerfolio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cerfolio practice?
Dr. Robert Cerfolio practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Birmingham Surgeons.