Learn more about Dr. Robert Cerfolio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cerfolio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cerfolio, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerfolio graduated from University of Rochester . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Cerfolio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- University of Alabama Hospital at Birmingham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cerfolio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cerfolio practice?
Dr. Robert Cerfolio practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Birmingham Surgeons.