Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Amato, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Amato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirm
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. D'Amato practice?
Dr. Robert D'Amato practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.