A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Amato, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Amato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John D'Amato MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert D'Amato practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.