Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Damato
Dr. Robert Damato, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Damato is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital, Boston Medical Center and Women & Infants Hospital of RI. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Damato has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Robert Damato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, MA.