A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert D'Esposito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Esposito
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. D'Esposito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Esposito, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Esposito graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Esposito has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F D'Esposito FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. D'Esposito practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Esposito has 12 office locations.
Dr. Robert D'Esposito practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.