A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Harper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Harper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Harper practice?
- Dr. Robert Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.