Learn more about Dr. Robert Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Harper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Harper practice?
Dr. Robert Harper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.