Psychiatrist

2.0

So much for being a mental health professional!! show details So much for being a mental health professional!!
Jul 3rd, 2014

A family member suffering from anxiety and a host of other mental health issues, was unable to make the first schedule appt. with Dr LInden. Cancelling at the "last minute" isn't allowed and the Dr. refused to make another appointment. We tried to explain the circumstances of the cancellation, they weren't interested in listening. Only in enforcing their office policy of refusing to schedule another appointment ever again. Very disappointing.

Go Somewhere Else...I only want your money. show details Go Somewhere Else...I only want your money.
by Brimmich on Nov 7th, 2013

Don't waste your time and money.

Incompetent & Dangerous show details Incompetent & Dangerous
Apr 3rd, 2010

Dr. Linden misdiagnosed my son & therefore mismanaged his medication. That is likely because he (we found out later) NEVER did a standard psych eval. He spent less than 10 minutes for each visit, was uncaring. As I said, he mismanaged his medications terribly, which according to an ER Psychiatrist & my son's NEW / very competent Psychiatrist, CREATED his severe symptoms. He NEVER told my son how dangerous it was to stop taking his anti-depressants, therefore my son almost committed suicide when he stopped. he actually admitted to my husband that he had little knowledge of the medication he was prescribing. This doctor should not be allowed to practice. He wanted to commit my son to a horrible mental health facility, which according to those other doctors was NOT necessary and the worst that could be done. He ruined 2 years of our son's life, and almost caused his death. The best part was the office lady, and no wait time because he has so few patients. Afterall, he takes our insurance which only paid him $75. No good Psych would accept that small amount if they didn't HAVE to.

Therapy show details Therapy
by Citysearch User on Jan 13th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Linden is an okay psychiatrist but he tends to rush you in and out the door which is fine with me. I do like his office lady, Gina as...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com