Dr. Robert Dahmes MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2015
I've been a patient of Dr Dahmes for about three years now. He's truly the best psychiatrist ever! He has literally turned my life around. My sister referred him to me cause he is the only dr who has truly helped her with her depression. Best referral I've ever had. He's done the same for me. Thank you Dr. Dahmes for giving me my life back. God bless you and the great work you are doing in so many lives. I highly recommend Dr Dahmes to anyone who is suffering from depression and anxiety disorders. He's an amazing Doctor who is also compassionate and caring as well. God Bless you.

May 21st, 2013
Absolutely the best!
He can explain complicated medical issues in the simplest terms. He an expert in the field of psychopharmacology and often consulted by other doctors.

September 27th, 2012
Dr Dahmes is AWESOME
I have been seeing Dr Dahmes for several years now. He is a amazing doctor. He takes his time and listens to you and doesn't try to rush you out of his office. I have been to many doctors in his field and have to say that he actually saved my life. I have been on many many different types of meds and other drs. wouldn't listen when I would tell them that I didn't like the way they made me feel. Dr Dahmes Got me on a good combination and I have been doing great for years now. I tell everyone about Dr Dahmes. I am soooo thankfull to have him in my life.

November 2nd, 2011
Very Good Doctor
I went to Dr. Dahmes years ago for a brief period with depression. My friend has been taking her son to him for years for behavioral related issues. I have recently had to bring my daughter for depression and drug abuse. Dr. Dahmes is very thorough and sensitive to issues. He spent an hour-and-a-half with my daughter when it was supposed to be a one hour session. Highly recommend this compassionate man.

October 11th, 2016