Psychiatrists
3520 General Degaulle Dr
Ste 4098
New Orleans, LA 70114
504-362-4122
Locations and availability (4)

|  Absolutely the best!  |  show details
May 21st, 2013

He can explain complicated medical issues in the simplest terms. He an expert in the field of psychopharmacology and often consulted by other doctors.

|  Dr Dahmes is AWESOME  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Dahmes for several years now. He is a amazing doctor. He takes his time and listens to you and doesn't try to rush you out of his office. I have been to many doctors in his field and have to say that he actually saved my life. I have been on many many different types of meds and other drs. wouldn't listen when I would tell them that I didn't like the way they made me feel. Dr Dahmes Got me on a good combination and I have been doing great for years now. I tell everyone about Dr Dahmes. I am soooo thankfull to have him in my life.

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Dahmes years ago for a brief period with depression. My friend has been taking her son to him for years for behavioral related issues. I have recently had to bring my daughter for depression and drug abuse. Dr. Dahmes is very thorough and sensitive to issues. He spent an hour-and-a-half with my daughter when it was supposed to be a one hour session. Highly recommend this compassionate man.