Absolutely the best! show details Absolutely the best!
May 21st, 2013

He can explain complicated medical issues in the simplest terms. He an expert in the field of psychopharmacology and often consulted by other doctors.

Dr Dahmes is AWESOME show details Dr Dahmes is AWESOME
Sep 27th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Dahmes for several years now. He is a amazing doctor. He takes his time and listens to you and doesn't try to rush you out of his office. I have been to many doctors in his field and have to say that he actually saved my life. I have been on many many different types of meds and other drs. wouldn't listen when I would tell them that I didn't like the way they made me feel. Dr Dahmes Got me on a good combination and I have been doing great for years now. I tell everyone about Dr Dahmes. I am soooo thankfull to have him in my life.

Very Good Doctor show details Very Good Doctor
Nov 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Dahmes years ago for a brief period with depression. My friend has been taking her son to him for years for behavioral related issues. I have recently had to bring my daughter for depression and drug abuse. Dr. Dahmes is very thorough and sensitive to issues. He spent an hour-and-a-half with my daughter when it was supposed to be a one hour session. Highly recommend this compassionate man.