A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Darnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Darnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Darnell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Degeneration
- Nervous System Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Darnell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Darnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Rockefeller University Hospital
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bernard Darnell MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Darnell practice?
- Dr. Robert Darnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Darnell practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.