A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Darrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Darrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Darrow, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Darrow graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Darrow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Darrow MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Darrow practice?
- Dr. Robert Darrow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Darrow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Allen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.