Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert De Swart
Dr. Robert De Swart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH, with other offices in Avon, OH and Lakewood, OH (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. De Swart is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Lakewood, Mercy Regional Medical Center and UH Parma Medical Center. Dr. De Swart has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert De Swart has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert De Swart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.
Dr. Joseph Lowry
Westlake, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Michael Lew
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Westlake, OH 0 mi29
Dr. Manuel Martinez
Westlake, OH 0 mi35