Dr. Robert Deveney Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert Deveney?

torn meniscus

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Several months after Dr Deveney performed surgery for torn meniscus he was told about severe pain I was in and he ignored the problem - another MRI was done many months latter and Dr Deveny said all looked fine said pain was arthritis - although MRI Tech said different Dr Deveny did not agree - I went for second opinion and indeed found new tear in meniscus - Is this the Doctor for you! Peter Ciacci

Posted on April 7th, 2017

I never walk better my knee continue back the pain and I feel knife inside the knee

Excellent knee replacement

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

Dr. Deveney operated on my left knee and now I have full mobility in the knee and no pain. Dr. Deveney explained what would happen during the surgery and my outcome at six weeks post operation is that I am back to normal. Friends can not believe how normally I walk!

For Your Consideration

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I am so DISGUSTED and concerned about the ENTIRE Organization make sure to do research BEFORE.. entrusting Your LIFE to them. Be a informed Consumer _ these are Big Business and Big $$$ for this "Practice: This holds true with Administrative personnel also. should You decide to be in the Medical field * Learn to Give CUSTOMERS/Patience courtesy and Respect _ if you don't care Don't work in the Medical profession.* NO FAITH whatsoever in the Doctors and Staff, they have NO interest or Concern about the Wellbeing or recovery Before During and AFTER procedure.. received MORE Care & concern from the rehab center than Danbury Orthopedic. BOTCHED Procedures, preformed unbelievable, people entrust their LIVES to these" Professionals" are dismissive to important questions or concerns _ oh, well "these things happen" Really , is that the Best answer You can offer? Doctor or PA _ You All should be Ashamed of Yourself!!! They are so full of themselves.so perfect. And yet, a Good part of Life has been TAKEN away, the Quality of my life will NEVER be the Same. I wish that i had done more research and review before getting involved with this group . Reconsider doing business with them.

Posted on July 26th, 2016

During hip surgery, he made one leg a different length and I have suffered ever since…I have met other victims of his surgery.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

such a pleasant doctor, a good listener no wait time He took great care of my knee problem

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Dr Deveney did not spend much time with me, only examined my knee and asked a couple of questions. He was clearly getting frustrated when I asked him to be more specific with his diagnosis (did not look at xrays in same room as I was, would not explain exactly where my knee cap was chipped). I don't think I will be going back to him.

Good surgeon, absent personality and interest.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

You're going to deal more with his PA, Chris, than you will the doctor. After surgery the doctor didn't come speak with me, and neither did his PA. Just a "everything was fine" from the nurse. Still recovering, so I can't report on the final outcome of the surgery, but if you need warm and fuzzy treatment is suggest seeking out another knee guy. It feels like you're just a case, and an insurance billing.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Exceptional care. Dr Deveney was courteous concerned and showed compassion for my situation. The diagnosis and follow up was exact and excellent.

Excellent

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Dr. Deveney has replaced both my knees in the last few months. He and his staff are all thoroughly professional and I couldn't ask for better follow-on support than what I'm getting.

You do NOT GET QUALITY CARE HERE!!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

He is a fine surgeon. As long as everything goes smoothly and you have NO QUESTIONS ! This place is like a factory line., it runs at one speed. You see the Dr. For a little bit of time, and the PA ( Physicians Assistiant ) spends most of the time with you. If you want good 1:1 quality care do NOT go to this practice.