3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent knee replacement show details Excellent knee replacement
by Helen K. on Sep 3rd, 2016

Dr. Deveney operated on my left knee and now I have full mobility in the knee and no pain. Dr. Deveney explained what would happen during the surgery and my outcome at six weeks post operation is that I am back to normal. Friends can not believe how normally I walk!

For Your Consideration show details For Your Consideration
Aug 30th, 2016

I am so DISGUSTED and concerned about the ENTIRE Organization make sure to do research BEFORE.. entrusting Your LIFE to them. Be a informed Consumer _ these are Big Business and Big $$$ for this "Practice: This holds true with Administrative personnel also. should You decide to be in the Medical field * Learn to Give CUSTOMERS/Patience courtesy and Respect _ if you don't care Don't work in the Medical profession.* NO FAITH whatsoever in the Doctors and Staff, they have NO interest or Concern about the Wellbeing or recovery Before During and AFTER procedure.. received MORE Care & concern from the rehab center than Danbury Orthopedic. BOTCHED Procedures, preformed unbelievable, people entrust their LIVES to these" Professionals" are dismissive to important questions or concerns _ oh, well "these things happen" Really , is that the Best answer You can offer? Doctor or PA _ You All should be Ashamed of Yourself!!! They are so full of themselves.so perfect. And yet, a Good part of Life has been TAKEN away, the Quality of my life will NEVER be the Same. I wish that i had done more research and review before getting involved with this group . Reconsider doing business with them.

Jul 26th, 2016

During hip surgery, he made one leg a different length and I have suffered ever since…I have met other victims of his surgery.

by Terrance Fisher on Jul 18th, 2016

such a pleasant doctor, a good listener no wait time He took great care of my knee problem

by Jo on Jul 12th, 2016

Dr Deveney did not spend much time with me, only examined my knee and asked a couple of questions. He was clearly getting frustrated when I asked him to be more specific with his diagnosis (did not look at xrays in same room as I was, would not explain exactly where my knee cap was chipped). I don't think I will be going back to him.

Good surgeon, absent personality and interest. show details Good surgeon, absent personality and interest.
Jun 29th, 2016

You're going to deal more with his PA, Chris, than you will the doctor. After surgery the doctor didn't come speak with me, and neither did his PA. Just a "everything was fine" from the nurse. Still recovering, so I can't report on the final outcome of the surgery, but if you need warm and fuzzy treatment is suggest seeking out another knee guy. It feels like you're just a case, and an insurance billing.

by Susanne Patnode on Jun 23rd, 2016

Exceptional care. Dr Deveney was courteous concerned and showed compassion for my situation. The diagnosis and follow up was exact and excellent.

by Michael H on Apr 11th, 2016

Dr. Deveney has replaced both my knees in the last few months. He and his staff are all thoroughly professional and I couldn't ask for better follow-on support than what I'm getting.

Nov 17th, 2015

I agree about this practice being like an assembly line. My telephone calls are never answered and rarely returned. Dr. Deveney's personality problems are well known. The other knee replacement surgeon in this office expects patients to go to Hartford for their surgeries. Not his problem how you get there--despite your condition. $$=the driving force here.

You do NOT GET QUALITY CARE HERE!!! show details You do NOT GET QUALITY CARE HERE!!!
Oct 3rd, 2015

He is a fine surgeon. As long as everything goes smoothly and you have NO QUESTIONS ! This place is like a factory line., it runs at one speed. You see the Dr. For a little bit of time, and the PA ( Physicians Assistiant ) spends most of the time with you. If you want good 1:1 quality care do NOT go to this practice.

HIP REPLACEMENT SUCCESS show details HIP REPLACEMENT SUCCESS
by VIRGINIA TYHACZ on Aug 26th, 2015

I EXPERIENCED AN EXCELLENT OUTCOME WITH 2 TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENTS DONE BY DR. DEVENEY, 4 MONTHS APART IN 2015. WITH BOTH SURGERIES I HAD LITTLE OR NO PAIN, WAS UP AND WALKING DAY OF SURGERY AND BACK TO DRIVING AT 3 WEEKS. DR. DEVENEY IS A SKILLED SURGEON AND HAS SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH A FINE EFFICIENT STAFF. HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND IHAD COMLETE TRUST IN HIS JUDGEMENT AND FELT HE WS IN CONTROL OF MY CARE FROM MY FIRST VISIT THROUGH OUTPATIENT PT. IF YOU NEED A DOCTOR THAT PATS YOU ON THE HEAD AND CHATS WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR AILMENTS FOR AN HOUR HE'S NOT YOUR GUY. IF YOU WANT AN EXCELLENT SURGEON WHO GETS YOU BACK TO NORMAL IN THE SHORTEST TIME POSSIBLE, HE'S YOUR MAN!

Aug 19th, 2015

Due mostly to his ego and inability to listen to symptoms I have been left permanently handicapped

Jan 9th, 2015

A person of very few words. Did a good surgery but not a talker.

Nov 8th, 2012

had a total knee replacement. biggest mistake of my life. continual chronic pain

Aug 24th, 2012

Dr Deveney pursued my hip surgery aggressively...after the operation was unsuccessful, he went on to the next victim.His practice is like a factory....