Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Excellent attention & service  |  show details
by David Cunningham on Aug 20th, 2013

Very knowledgeable; always gives me excellent advice/recommendations.

|  show details
May 31st, 2012

I have been to see Dr Diekroeger off and on for the past 4 1/2 years. He is very professional but has an excellent "bed side" manner. I trust him in his evaluations and recommendations. And I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

|  BEWARE!!!  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

BEWARE!!! The office staff is rude, unresponsive and incompetent and Dr. Diekroger isn't much better. Good luck getting them to call you back or answer any questions you might have. You'll be treated like cattle here and the only thing they care about is how you're going to pay. Do yourself a favor and avoid Dr. Diekroger at all costs.

|  You will not be disappointed with Dr Diekroeger!!!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Diekroeger has been my PCP for the last 6 years. He's the best! Like the other reviewers, his office is efficient and professional. I NEVER have to wait to see him. That in itself is priceless!! If I am sick, they always find a spot for me same day. If he is not in the office that day, they find someone in the practice who is. Dr. Diekroeger is direct and to the point, but if I have any questions or concerns, he has always taken all the time I need to answers my needs. He personally calls the next day with your lab results. I have recommended him to several friends and they have equally been pleased!!

|  Knows his stuff  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

Really knows his stuff. Stanford undergrad and Vanderbilt med school. Much more personable than most doctors. He's the best

|  Great experience  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2010

Dr. Diekroeger is a great doctor. I have been pleased with the time that he will give me to answer questions and give me advice. The office staff is good - a little bit like they are running you through the process matter-of-factly - but this is not a bad thing. They don't waste your time and they seem to have things well-organized. I don't have to wait long to see the doc and if I need help with prescriptions, etc. I can expect to hear back from his office within the time they have promised - good follow-up. Very happy with my experience.

|  Dr. Diekroeger is the best Dr. in Atlanta  |  show details
by dphipps on Aug 25th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Diekroeger is everything a family physican should be and more. Always pleasant. On time. Takes the time to explain everything. You never feel rushed. I have used Dr. Diekroeger for years and would recommend him to anyone looking for a first class physican.

|  Overall Good  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2009

He's an intelligent and obviously experienced doctor. He can seem cold and distant, and will move quickly. He's usually in and out and often I have felt like he thinks I'm stupid by asking questions. It seems like he secretly judges you based on your condition.

|  show details
Mar 4th, 2009

Best doctor I have had

|  Excellent Physican  |  show details
by BigDogGa on Feb 6th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Diekroeger has been my personal physican for 10 years and I remain pleased with his services and ability to explain his diagnosis

|  Absolutely the best doctor  |  show details
by twywn on Jan 21st, 2009 on kudzu.com

I never wait more than 5 or 10 minutes to see Dr Diekroeger, he explains everything, answers questions if I have any and if he is not in the office, the practice always has someone available. Yes, you have to leave voice mails for him but his staff returns calls and acts on refills, etc promptly. We stayed with an existing insurance company for several years just so I could stay with Dr. Diekroeger. The free samples are welcome as well!

|  Direct and to the point  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2008

Dr. Diekroeger has been my primary care physician for close to 10 years and I have not one complaint. His direct, no nonsense style fits my own very well, yet he also is never in a hurry and will spend whatever time needed to discuss my condition or recommended procedures.

|  Smart, Caring, Professional  |  show details
by kendanmike on Jun 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Best doctor I have ever had. Obviously brilliant (Stanford and Vanderbilt education), always on time, and patient with explanations of often complicated situations. Not only is there not a better doctor in Atlanta, I doubt you can find a better internist anywhere! I feel blessed to have such a physician looking out for me.

|  Not keeping up with the times  |  show details
by rah4 on May 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

after several years of complaining to Dr. Diekroeger and his staff I am going to change doctors. No one ever takes a call at his office. Any call is sent directly to voice mail. Maybe you will get a call back and maybe you will not. The voice mail tells you if your call is urgent call 911. There is no e-mail or any other internet services. I have called and left messages for Dr Diekroeger 5 times since January 2008. This weekend is the beginning of June. He never returned a single call. I personally like Dr Diekroeger but he is absolutely not meeting my needs nor my family's. A doctors office should be accessible by internet and should help people when they need help. If you call at 4:30 in the afternoon you will get no help other than being told to go to the emergency room or call back on the next business day. Health care is 24/7 and not just 8:30 to 4:30 and leave a voice mail and maybe someone will call back. If you are thinking about using this doctor ask about e-mail and whether you will be able to get any help given an urgent situation or after hours. The answer to all these questions is currently "NO."

|  Best Dr. in Atlanta  |  show details
by AtlantaDave on Apr 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I am moving out of state soon and can honestly say I am going to miss Dr. Diekroeger immensely!!! I never in my life have had a dr. that listens and spends as much time with his patients. If you are reading this and new to town, go to Diekroeger...he is a great guy and truly cares for his patients.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by mdenmark2010 on Dec 29th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Diekroeger is very caring and attentive physician; He is very straight forward and easily accessible. I would highly recommend him as GP.

|  Super Doctor  |  show details
by kteach on Apr 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Diekroeger takes the time to answer questions and explain anything that might need clarification. He is not afraid to order tests he feels necessary and is kind and generous with samples. He treats me with respect and kindness and I truly appreciate that.

|  Wonderful Doctor!!  |  show details
by buckeye143 on Feb 10th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Like the other reviews, Dr. Diekroeger is always on time! Great personality. Talks to you on your level. Takes the time to answer all of your questions. Never felt rushed. Office staff is very efficient and the nurses are very friendly. Can't always get in on the same day, but they will fit you in when they can. Recommend to all!

|  Fast, Helpful  |  show details
by btmichel on Nov 5th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr. Diekroeger's office just moved into Northside and they have a beautiful office. I've never waited more than 10 minutes for my appointment. They get you in and out but still take time to listen to you and make sure all questions are answered.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by soccermom on Apr 19th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Accessible, easy to talk to, smart. The best part is that I have never had spend more than 5 minutes in a waiting room!