Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by Kim J. Ovesen on Jan 14th, 2016

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Diekroeger for a number of years. We have been very happy and satisfied. My husband is hard to please but he loves Dr. Diekroeger. He is very compassionate, straightforward and honest. I so appreciate his years of care.

the best show details the best
by John on Nov 29th, 2015

Dr Diekroeger is the best -- straightforward, knowledgeable and honest -- he is the primary doctor for our entire family, and we are very fortunate to have him

Robert diekroeger is the worst doctor in atlanta show details Robert diekroeger is the worst doctor in atlanta
by Son on Nov 5th, 2015

I am Robert diekroeger's son Matthew and my father is a horrible doctor.

Oct 25th, 2015

Awesome doctor!!

Excellent Internist show details Excellent Internist
by Bonnie Stewart on Jun 29th, 2015

Dr Diekroeger is the the best there is. He never rushes, is well organized and very thorough.

Excellent attention & service show details Excellent attention & service
by David Cunningham on Aug 20th, 2013

Very knowledgeable; always gives me excellent advice/recommendations.

May 31st, 2012

I have been to see Dr Diekroeger off and on for the past 4 1/2 years. He is very professional but has an excellent "bed side" manner. I trust him in his evaluations and recommendations. And I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

BEWARE!!! show details BEWARE!!!
Apr 27th, 2012

BEWARE!!! The office staff is rude, unresponsive and incompetent and Dr. Diekroger isn't much better. Good luck getting them to call you back or answer any questions you might have. You'll be treated like cattle here and the only thing they care about is how you're going to pay. Do yourself a favor and avoid Dr. Diekroger at all costs.

You will not be disappointed with Dr Diekroeger!!! show details You will not be disappointed with Dr Diekroeger!!!
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Diekroeger has been my PCP for the last 6 years. He's the best! Like the other reviewers, his office is efficient and professional. I NEVER have to wait to see him. That in itself is priceless!! If I am sick, they always find a spot for me same day. If he is not in the office that day, they find someone in the practice who is. Dr. Diekroeger is direct and to the point, but if I have any questions or concerns, he has always taken all the time I need to answers my needs. He personally calls the next day with your lab results. I have recommended him to several friends and they have equally been pleased!!

Knows his stuff show details Knows his stuff
Aug 31st, 2010

Really knows his stuff. Stanford undergrad and Vanderbilt med school. Much more personable than most doctors. He's the best

Great experience show details Great experience
Mar 6th, 2010

Dr. Diekroeger is a great doctor. I have been pleased with the time that he will give me to answer questions and give me advice. The office staff is good - a little bit like they are running you through the process matter-of-factly - but this is not a bad thing. They don't waste your time and they seem to have things well-organized. I don't have to wait long to see the doc and if I need help with prescriptions, etc. I can expect to hear back from his office within the time they have promised - good follow-up. Very happy with my experience.

Overall Good show details Overall Good
Jul 14th, 2009

He's an intelligent and obviously experienced doctor. He can seem cold and distant, and will move quickly. He's usually in and out and often I have felt like he thinks I'm stupid by asking questions. It seems like he secretly judges you based on your condition.

Mar 4th, 2009

Best doctor I have had

Direct and to the point show details Direct and to the point
Oct 29th, 2008

Dr. Diekroeger has been my primary care physician for close to 10 years and I have not one complaint. His direct, no nonsense style fits my own very well, yet he also is never in a hurry and will spend whatever time needed to discuss my condition or recommended procedures.