A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dillman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dillman, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dillman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert O Dillman FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Dillman practice?
- Dr. Robert Dillman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dillman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Hematologists, and Newport Beach Oncologists.