A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dillman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dillman, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dillman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert O Dillman FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Dillman practice?
- Dr. Robert Dillman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dillman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Hematologists, and Newport Beach Oncologists.