A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Doomun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Doomun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Doomun graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doomun has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sean Doomun DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Doomun practice?
- Dr. Robert Doomun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Doomun practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Yorba Linda Primary Care Doctors.