A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Doomun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Doomun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doomun
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Doomun Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Doomun graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doomun has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sean Doomun DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Doomun practice?
- Dr. Robert Doomun has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Doomun practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Family Physicians.