A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Duarte is Excellent. Dr. Duarte has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Duarte, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duarte graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duarte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duarte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Duarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Duarte practice?
Dr. Robert Duarte practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists and Manhasset Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Duarte, Dr. Bobby Duarte, Dr. Robbie Duarte, Dr. Rupert Duarte