A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Duarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Duarte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Duarte, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duarte graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duarte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alfonso Duarte MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Duarte practice?
- Dr. Robert Duarte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Duarte practices Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.