A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dumin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dumin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dumin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Dumin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Dumin practice?
- Dr. Robert Dumin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dumin practices Psychiatry near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Psychiatrists.