A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dumin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dumin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumin
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Dumin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dumin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Dumin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Dumin practice?
- Dr. Robert Dumin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dumin practices Psychiatry near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Psychiatrists.