A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levine has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Levine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Levine practice?
- Dr. Robert Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Levine practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.