A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Levine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Levine practice?
- Dr. Robert Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Levine practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.