Learn more about Dr. Robert Parke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parke
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Parke MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Parke practice?
- Dr. Robert Parke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Parke practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Pulmonologists.