A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parke
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Parke MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Parke practice?
- Dr. Robert Parke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Parke practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Pulmonologists.