A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parke
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Parke MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Parke practice?
- Dr. Robert Parke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Parke practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Pulmonologists.