A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Rosenbaum MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rosenbaum practices Neurological Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.