A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert White is Excellent. Dr. White has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert White, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. White has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. White practice?
Dr. Robert White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob White, Dr. Bobby White, Dr. Rob White, Dr. Robbie White