Learn more about Dr. Robert Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Espinoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinoza
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Espinoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Espinoza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Espinoza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Espinoza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Robert Espinoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Espinoza practices Family Medicine near Placentia, CA.
See Placentia Family Physicians.