A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Espinoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinoza
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Espinoza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Espinoza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Espinoza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Robert Espinoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Espinoza practices Family Medicine near Placentia, CA.
See Placentia Family Physicians.