Learn more about Dr. Robert Estes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Estes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estes
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Estes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Estes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Estes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Estes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Estes practice?
- Dr. Robert Estes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Estes practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.