Learn more about Dr. Robert Estes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Estes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Estes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Estes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Estes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Estes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Estes practice?
- Dr. Robert Estes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Estes practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.