A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eyzaguirre
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Eyzaguirre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyzaguirre graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Eyzaguirre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Del Granado Eyzaguirre MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Eyzaguirre practice?
- Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre practices General Practice near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.