Learn more about Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eyzaguirre
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eyzaguirre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyzaguirre graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Eyzaguirre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Del Granado Eyzaguirre MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Eyzaguirre practice?
- Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre practices General Practice near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.