Learn more about Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyzaguirre graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Eyzaguirre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eyzaguirre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Eyzaguirre practice?
Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre practices General Practice near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Bellflower General Practitioners.