A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyzaguirre graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Eyzaguirre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Del Granado Eyzaguirre MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Eyzaguirre practice?
- Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre practices General Practice near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.