Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fisher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fisher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Fisher practice?
Dr. Robert Fisher practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.