A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marvin
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Marvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marvin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marvin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fleming Marvin MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Marvin practice?
- Dr. Robert Marvin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Marvin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Cardiologists, and Drexel Hill Geriatric Doctors.