A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marvin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marvin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marvin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fleming Marvin MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Marvin practice?
- Dr. Robert Marvin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Marvin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Cardiologists, and Drexel Hill Geriatric Doctors.