A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marvin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marvin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Marvin practice?
Dr. Robert Marvin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Cardiologists, and Drexel Hill Geriatric Doctors.